When you book your tailor-made itinerary with Twin Group Travel, you have the option to add both our online and conversational lessons to your trip, absolutely free of charge.
The lessons are designed to enhance the learning experience of every group tour. As well as supporting the National Curriculum, our online lessons encourage the personal development and imagination of the students.
Whether your group is interested in learning the history of Greenwich Observatory and practising numbers and time in English, or whether they're more interested in the ZSL London Zoo, and practising English related to animals and pets, we have a lesson plan to suit your group.
When you book your tailor-made tour you will be given unique access to our online learning resources. Your group will have access to:
- Informative online introductions to the attractions in your tour
- Online quizzes to test the knowledge your students have learned on the tour
- Download MP3s and listen to them on the move
- Activities to perform which will test your students English in fun ways relating to the tour
- PDFs of English lessons to download and use offline once the tour has ended